Start of fourth quarter!

Greetings Chargers,

       I hope everyone is doing good! During this time. I wanted to update everyone on what's been going on. I have been spending a lot of time with my dog Zeus. He has enjoyed all the extra love and pets he's been getting with me being home. It has taken some creativity with staying active. Everyday I make it a priority to go for a walk around my neighborhood. I have also been looking online for new and fun exercise videos. Other parts of my day, include looking up exercises and activities for all my students. If you have any questions or need ideas on staying active, feel free to reach out to me at any time. Have a great day and Go Chargers!

Best regards,
Coach Gethings






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Year PE Curriculum!

Upcoming weeks in PE!

Welcome to PE 19-20 School year!