Staying active while being creative!

Greetings Chargers,

I hope everyone is enjoying being home with their families! While this has been a time for adjustment, it has also been a time to be creative. I have been researching many different ways to bring PE into your homes. I have been able to replace equipment with many household items. Instead of throwing a ball, it is now throwing a sock. That is just one example of what I will be bringing into my lessons in the coming weeks. My challenge to you and your family is to get as creative as possible with staying happy and healthy!

Here are some pictures about what myself and Zeus have been up to. I would love to hear about what you have done to stay active! Please email me at jgethings@archwayarete.org with what you and your family have been doing!




.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New year!

Upcoming weeks in PE!

Welcome to PE 19-20 School year!